Wildlife and Landowner Advice

Sussex Wildlife Trust is here to help you by providing advice to all your wildlife, landowner and nature conservation enquiries.

In this section


WildCall our wildlife and information service, is here to help you with your nature and conservation enquiries

Landowner Advice

Sussex Wildlife Trust offers advice on land and landscape management for wildlife across Sussex. Our local advisors can support you and provide professional reports and guidance in a range of areas.

Who can help with injured wildlife?

Many people contact us about injured birds and animals. Injured wildlife is not our area of expertise, but there are lots of specialist animal rescue organisations that can give you the advice you need.

How to report a wildlife crime

If you witness a suspected wildlife crime in action call 999 immediately. In all other instances, call 101 for the non-emergency service and ask to speak to your local Wildlife Crime Officer.

Tell us what you see

Everyone enjoys seeing wildlife, but how much notice do you really take of what you see?