Our Living Landscapes Project works with people across Sussex to protect and restore our natural environment and its natural capital. You can read our latest Annual Report on where we've been working and what we've been doing here. End of Year Report 2017 18
The infographics below summarise what we achieved in 2016-2017.
We work to deliver six guiding principles of a Living Landscape to Sussex:
- Enabling Core Wildlife Areas to Thrive
- Thinking and Delivering at the Landscape Scale
- Making Green Infrastructure a reality
- Influencing Current and Future Agendas for our Landscapes
- Inspiring People
- Gathering Evidence to Inform Intelligent and Targeted Habitat Restoration
We also provide advice on land, water and marine management across all our Sussex landscapes.
Free advice sheets are available to download on subjects as diverse as restoring species-rich floodplain meadows, how you can help create ecological networks, and what is an ecosystem service and how can you provide one.