Our Living Landscapes Project works with people across Sussex to protect and restore our natural environment and its natural capital. Click on the link to read our latest Annual Report about what we've been doing this year - 2018 19 End of Year Report Living Landscapes
The infographics below summarise what we achieved in 2016-2017.
We work to deliver six guiding principles of a Living Landscape to Sussex:
- Enabling Core Wildlife Areas to Thrive
- Thinking and Delivering at the Landscape Scale
- Making Green Infrastructure a reality
- Influencing Current and Future Agendas for our Landscapes
- Inspiring People
- Gathering Evidence to Inform Intelligent and Targeted Habitat Restoration
Free advice sheets are available to download on subjects such as restoring species-rich floodplain meadows, how you can help create ecological networks, and how you can help provide ecosystem services.