Get in Touch
If you are a landowner or community group in the Horsham District interested in getting involved with the project, please use the contact form below.
To help us respond to your query with as much valuable information and as quickly as possible, we would appreciate it if you could (where possible) include the following information:
If you are a landowner
- Your location
- The area of your land, including a boundary map if you have one
- An idea of how your land is currently managed
- How Wilder Horsham District can help you (e.g. ecological advice, site visit, funding assistance, organising a volunteer work party on your land)
If you are a community group
- Your local parish
- An introduction to your group
- How Wilder Horsham District can help you (e.g. ecological advice, site visit, funding assistance, organising a volunteer work party to support a project)
For any other landowner, policy, wildlife, or conservation queries please contact WildCall, our wildlife information service. Please also see our Wildlife Advice Pages for any wildlife-friendly gardening inquiries - you will likely find them already answered here!
Please note: The project is currently operating under extremely high demand. We endeavor to respond as soon as possible, but please allow time for a response. Thank you for your understanding.