Volunteer task postponed
Sorry, due to the forecast for heavy rain on Wednesday 14th August, the task at Edolph’s Copse will now take place on Friday 16th August instead
We have weekly volunteer tasks to carry out a range of conservation tasks at various sites, including woodland management and heathland restoration. We can also work with corporate and community groups. We meet on site at 9:45am, start at 10am and normally end at 3pm, but you can stay for as long as you like. Not sure if this is for you? Why not give it a go and find out for sure…
New to volunteering?
- Please wear clothes suitable for the weather and sturdy boots
- Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided
- Please bring a packed lunch, if staying
- We will provide all tools and gloves
- We will show you how to use all tools safely
- An adult must accompany children under 16
- You are advised to be up to date with your tetanus immunisation
- A first aider will be available and all volunteers are covered by our insurance when with us.
Please contact us for more details
If you do not have transport, please call the office for a lift asap. Please note, vehicle space from our office at Tilgate Park is allocated on a first come, first served basis only.
For more information on the day call 07788 101544 (or 07771 375254).