Find out how to make beautiful leaf art
- Collect some fallen leaves.
- Dry them out and place them between the pages of a heavy book for a few days before use.
- Use your leaves as decorations for crowns, face masks or make pictures with them on card.
- You can use paint or felt tip pens to add details to your leaves.
- Stick them to card using double sided sticky tape or use a glue stick.
- You can also thread leaves onto string to create a leaf mobile.
As featured in the video
Download Owl Mask