What a month! We’ve loved seeing all your fantastic activities during #30DaysWild – thank you so much for sharing them.
June flew by and 30 Days Wild is over for another year. We hope you loved every minute of your wild adventure. Thousands of people have taken part all around the UK, with over 3000 in Sussex alone. People across Sussex have made nature part of their lives every single day.
We wanted to share what we achieved together in June 2019:
- We’ve received over 78,000 sign-ups, totalling an estimated 400,000 people taking part!
- This equates to 10 MILLION Random Acts of Wildness completed in June – that’s a lot of little actions for nature!
- Over 9,000 schools and 1,300 businesses got involved
- 570 care homes received the new care home pack this year, and we think that means about 20,500 residents took part
- #30DaysWild was used over 100,000 times on social media
- And hopefully everyone taking part felt happier, healthier and more connected to nature, too!
Have you fallen in love with wildlife this June? We hope so. If you’re like us, and you can’t bear to let you wild adventure end, Stay Wild and join in with our campaign for a Wilder Sussex.
The UK is now one of the most nature-depleted nations in the world. We've reached a point where our natural world is in a critical condition and needs our help to put it into recovery. We know it's not too late to bring our wildlife back, but we must act now. Check out our website, where you can add your voice to our Wilder Sussex campaign, and find some simple actions you can take for wildlife to help you Stay Wild.
Watch Steph Brown's 30 Days Wild in 30 Seconds
#30DaysWild in 30 seconds!
Such a simple, yet highly effective, #Campaign by @WildlifeTrusts, #Engaging so many individuals to just take a small part of each day to do your part for, or value, #Nature#PublicEngagement #CitizenScience #1SE @SussexWildlife @BBCEarth pic.twitter.com/vgtTuzjhVZ
— Steph Brown (@SFB_Photography) June 30, 2019