This June, can you do something wild every day for a month?
Feel happier, healthier and more connected to nature by doing something wild every day for thirty days this June. No matter where you live – from an urban jungle to a windswept mountain – wildlife and wild places are all around, waiting to be discovered by you. Sign up to receive your inspirational pack, containing Random Acts of Wildness cards – bitesize bits of wild inspiration, a beautiful badge and funky stickers to accompany a gorgeous wallchart.
Your Random Acts of Wildness could include:
- Leaving part of your lawn uncut and see what grows
- Making a wild work of art outdoors and leave it for others to enjoy
- Go to your nearest woods and stand silent and just listen
- If you're at work, plan to have a meeting outside
- Get outdoors and watch the sun set
- Talk to your neighbours about wildlife they have seen