Public Transport details
- Woods Mill, near Henfield – Compass Bus No. 100 Burgess Hill-Pulborough stops outside Woods Mill Monday – Saturday. No Sunday Service. Please ring Compass Travel on 01903 690025 or visit www.compass-travel.co.uk for details.
- Seven Sisters Country Park (SSCP), Exceat, nr Seaford – Bus No. 12 & 13 between Brighton and Eastbourne stops at SSCP. Seaford railway station links with bus service to SSCP.
- Stanmer Park, Brighton – Bus No. 24 & 25 from Brighton stops outside Stanmer Park. Bus No. 78 into the park. Under a mile to Falmer train station.
- Rye Harbour – Bus No. 325 from Rye Village.
- For general public transport details, please ring Traveline 0871 200 2233 or visit http://www.traveline.info
We would always encourage people to lift share where possible when attending events as it is better for the environment and many of our sites have limited parking. Liftshare.comis an online car sharing community, that allows you to offer lifts or find someone to share with. The site is free to use but you will need to register.