Seasearch Dive – Bognor Rocks (21/8/21) Saturday, 21st August 2021 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Join us for a morning of Seasearch diving on the Bognor Rocks, with Mulberry Marine Experiences.
Leader: Sarah Ward
- Be a qualified Seasearch diver (or have undertaken a Seasearch Observer course)
- Be a qualified, experienced scuba diver (as stipulated here; paperwork will be requested upon booking)
- Provide their own third party diving insurance and a diving medical declaration
- Have dived at least once within the six months leading up to the survey
- Be registered as a volunteer with Sussex Wildlife Trust
Download additional information about this dive
For further information or to check eligibility please contact Sarah Ward.
The cost of these dives is being subsidised by Sussex Seasearch.