Seasearch Dive - Mixon Hole (4/8/21) Wednesday, 4th August 2021 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Join us for a morning of Seasearch diving on the Mixon Hole, offshore Selsey, with Mulberry Marine Experiences.
Leader: Sarah Ward
- Be a qualified Seasearch diver (or have undertaken a Seasearch Observer course)
- Be a qualified, experienced scuba diver (as stipulated here; paperwork will be requested upon booking)
- Provide their own third party diving insurance and a diving medical declaration
- Have dived at least once within the six months leading up to the survey
- Be registered as a volunteer with Sussex Wildlife Trust
For further information or to check eligibility please contact Sarah Ward.
The cost of these dives is being subsidised by Sussex Seasearch.