Seasearch Dives (08/6/21) Tuesday, 8th June 2021 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Join us for a day of Seasearch diving on the Worthing Lumps and the Jenny Grounds (two dives).
Leader: Ella Garrud
- Be a qualified Seasearch diver (or have undertaken a Seasearch Observer course)
- Be a qualified, experienced scuba diver (as stipulated here; paperwork will be requested upon booking)
- Provide their own third party diving insurance and a diving medical declaration
- Have dived at least once within the six months leading up to the survey
- Be registered as a volunteer with Sussex Wildlife Trust
- Download additional information about this dive.
For further information or to check eligibility please contact Sarah Ward
The cost of these dives is being subsidised by Sussex Seasearch.