Mindfulness in Nature - Henfield (30/05/2020) CANCELLED Saturday, 30th May 2020 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
This event has been cancelled. Thank you for your understanding.
If you have booked on this course we will contact you a few weeks before the course date to confirm its cancellation and arrange a full refund. Thank you for your patience.
Tutor: Alistair Duncan
These popular one day Mindfulness courses allow you to learn various techniques to achieve greater relaxation, mental clarify and physical wellbeing all in the tranquil setting of a private woodland adjacent to our Woods Mill reserve.
Mindfulness is the practice of maintaining a moment-by-moment awareness of our thoughts, feelings, bodily sensations, and surrounding environment. Nature is the perfect partner in developing this state of mind and way of being.
- You will be guided in short exercises to focus your attention more fully on the thoughts, emotions and sensations of your own body
- Spend guided time on your own into the enchanting Hoe Wood (not normally accessible to the public) learning to pay attention to the richness in everything around you through all your senses learning techniques often referred to as ‘forest bathing’
- take time for reflection and discussion of the experiences
- learn some background behind the practices and how to apply them in nature and in everyday life
- by the end of the day, you will have a deeper understanding of what mindfulness is and how to practice it in your daily life.
Please CLICK HERE to read our booking/cancellation Terms & Conditions