Outdoor Learning Teachers Conference Monday, 3rd July 2017 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Muddy Puddles & Sussex Wildlife Trust invite you to an Outdoor Learning Conference
There are so many ways to integrate outdoor learning into your curriculum, and the benefits to your pupils are endless.
Workshops and presentations include:
- How nature play and outdoor learning can be used to achieve EYFS, Key Stage 1 and 2 Curriculum outcomes
- How outdoor learning can demonstrate best practice to Ofsted.
- Embedding outdoor learning in a curriculum.
- Use and develop school grounds for learning and play
- Sustainable schools workshop
- Forest school workshops
- Literacy, numeracy and history out of the classroom
The conference will include a wide choice of workshops, with 3 workshop sessions, 2 key note speakers, an expert panel Q&A session, and a marketplace with outdoor learning partners.
Workshop providers include Muddy Puddles, Sussex Wildlife Trust, Martin Pace from Reflections Nursery, The Weald and Downland Museum, Arundel WWT and Sussex Green Living and others, with a key note speech from Helen Martin from Duncton and Graffham Schools, West Sussex.
Where: Lodge Hill, Pulborough, RH20 1LZ
Tickets: £25 (£17.40 for Muddy Academy Members)