Sussex Wildlife Trust Photography Competition judges, headed up by local wildlife expert and professional photographer David Plummer, recently had the difficult task of selecting 12 finalists from over 600 entries. But we are delighted to announce the shortlist has now been made.
Now it is over to the public to look through the final twelve and vote for their favourite here sussexwildlifetrust.org.uk/photovote
Voting closes on Monday 28 October 2019. The overall winner will be announced in early November.
The final 12 photographs will feature in an online calendar, available in December, and will be display at the Trust's AGM on 09 November 2019 and at the Booth Museum of Natural History, Brighton during 2020.
First Prize is £100 cash
1. Emperor Moth - Billy Evans - Lewes
2. Hare Racer - Sean Stones - Shoreham-by-Sea
3. I Love Lichen - Natasha Clark - Arundel
4. Little Owlets - Peter Brooks - Eastbourne
5. Misty Oak - Stuart East - Littlehampton
6. Morning Glory - Jamie Fielding - Littlehampton
7. Pretty in Pink - Maxine Dodds - Horsham
8. Roe Deer Kid - John Bean - Henfield
9. Seven Sisters - Anna Woodgate - Eastbourne
10. Sunset Flyby - Peter Brooks - Eastbourne
11. Twilight Blue - Emma Varley - Pulborough
12. Weevil Wonder - Paul Boyland - Pevensey