Education Volunteers at Seven Sisters Country Park
- Seven Sisters Country Park near Seaford
- Overview of the role:
- To lend a hand with school visits, wildlife events, a mums and toddler's group, holiday clubs and forest school activities.
- Type of tasks you will be involved with:
- Setting up of equipment prior to the schools arrival. Assisting with, and possibly leading group activities, (when you feel you are confident enough). Helping with the cleaning and putting away of equipment. Attending training days where appropriate.
- Experience/Skills Required:
- Enjoy working with children. Ability to communicate with all ages, but mainly the primary age group. Enthusiasm and sense of humour. Enjoy working as part of a team. Have a good general level of fitness. Have some knowledge of, or interest in wildlife. (You do not have to be an expert)! Enjoy working out of doors. Be reliable and dependable Subject to reference and DBS clearance.
- Days/Times we would like you to be available:
- School visits to the Country Park take place during the spring, summer and autumn terms and can cater for up to 100 pupils. Schools usually arrive by coach at 10.00am and leave before 3.00pm but may arrive and leave at other times by arrangement.
- Benefits to volunteer & possible training opportunities:
- Travel expenses where applicable
For further information, contact email@example.com 'Education Volunteers at Seven Sisters' in the subject or call 01273 497500