Our Woods Mill Warden is on site during the summer months to answer your questions and run some Family Wildlife Activities, such as pond-dipping.
Activity times on these days are usually 11am-12 noon & 2pm-3pm. However, please see the board at the entrance to the nature reserve for details on the day.
Due to dry conditions on site pond dipping has been replaced with meadow sweeping in the Mill Ditch Field. This is a great opportunity to find out more about the beetles, spiders and other mini beasts that live in meadow.
- Thursday 2 (Holiday Club)
- Saturday 4 (meadow sweeping)
- Tuesday 7 (meadow sweeping)
- Saturday 18 (meadow sweeping PM)
- Saturday 25 (meadow sweeping)
- Tuesday 28 (meadow sweeping)
- Thursday 30 (meadow sweeping PM)
- Saturday 15 (meadow sweeping PM)
- Saturday 29 (meadow sweeping)
The pond dipping activities may be switched for other activities depending on water levels and pond health during the season.