Author Richard Cobden
Digital Media Officer
Download the Sussex Wildlife Trust badger stencil
How to create a pumpkin badger
1. Print out the badger stencil
2. Tape the stencil in position
3. Use a pen or awl to mark the BLACK parts of the stencil design on the pumpkin
4. Use a sharp knife to scrap off the pumpkin skin in the selected area. Adult supervision is needed for this part
5. Hollow out the rest of the pumpkin and insert a tealight candle
6. Wait for it to get dark and then enjoy the glow of your pumpkin badger
What other nature-inspired designs can you create?
Now over to you, we'd love to see your wildlife pumpkin designs so please post them on the Sussex Wildlife Trust Facebook page.