- Location: Woods Mill nature reserve, West Sussex
- Salary: £8.91 per hour
- Contract Type: Zero hours
- Hours: Part-time (3 days / week) including every weekend and occasional evenings, hours will vary depending on season
We are currently looking for a café worker to assist with the responsibility for the day-to-day running of the café, including:
- Preparing customer orders, taking payments and reporting of daily sales
- Engagement with members of the public and being an ambassador for the Woods Mill nature reserve and Sussex Wildlife Trust
- Correct operation of equipment and training others to do the same, ensuring continuity and quality
- Ensuring Health & Safety and Food Hygiene standards are met and keeping accurate records
You will be a friendly and outgoing barista or café worker with at least two years’ experience of the Food and Beverage industry. You will be an excellent communicator who is able to engage with a wide range of people. A passion for sustainability issues and local produce would be an advantage.
As the cafe will be open mainly over weekends and school holidays, you will be comfortable working weekends, occasional evenings and bank holidays.
To arrange a taster day please e-mail [email protected]