If you would like to explore Sussex Wildlife Trust's nature reserves independently, a number of routes are now available on the OS Secret Stories app. OS Secret Stories is a digital guide to the outdoors, offering a range of self-guided walks for you to access via a free mobile phone app.
Once you have downloaded the app, you will have a choice of route (see below for current list). We hope to add more routes over time.
When using the app, the phone’s in-built compass will direct you in the right direction and alert you if you stray from the path. You will also get notifications when you reach waypoints with additional information on what you can find at that spot on the reserve. Make sure to follow our profile to be the first to see new routes as and when they’re added. OS Secret Stories routes are a great way to explore some of the best places to see wildlife in Sussex.
Nature Reserve walks
- Burton Pond Circular
- Explore Ebernoe near Petworth
- Roaming Eridge Rocks
near Tunbridge Wells
- Levin Down Loop near Chichester
- The Mens Meander near Billingshurst
- Malling Down Delights near Lewes
- Marline Valley Visit Hastings
- Old Lodge Loop near Crowborough
- Rye Harbour Ramble near Rye
- Seaford Head Stroll near Seaford
- Selywns Wood Saunter near Heathfield
- Woods Mill Wander near Henfield